The world’s best fertilisers and plant growth stimulants from Fruitfed Supplies
Fruitfed Supplies fertiliser mixes ♦ General dry fertilisers ♦ Hydroponic / Fertigation (Water-soluble)
Foliar ♦ Bio-stimulants & Elicitors ♦ Trace elements ♦ Organic options
Fruitfed Supplies offers a wide range of plant nutrition options, supported by industry-leading knowledge of the specific products and application protocols best suited to your crop.
Whether you’re following conventional or organic industry standards, you will find several market-leading brands of fertiliser available from Fruitfed Supplies. We work with some of the world’s best fertiliser manufacturers to bring New Zealand growers the range and diversity of products needed to suit almost any commercial horticultural application.
Our plant nutrition products include those based on the most widely-needed nutrients like nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) and those with specific growth and quality-enhancing properties like calcium (Ca) and magnesium (Mg). Nutrients such as boron (B), sulphur (S) and others needed in smaller quantities are available in a variety of combinations to suit the specific requirements of your crop.
Fertilisers and plant growth stimulants can be applied in different ways. They can be spread on the soil as bulk, dry-applied fertiliser mixes or as side dressings. They can be combined with irrigation water in a process known as fertigation, or applied as liquid foliar sprays.
Remember, up-to-date leaf and soil testing allows accurate assessment of the nutrients required for maximum quality and yield. Fruitfed Supplies works with New Zealand’s largest privately-owned testing laboratory, Hill Laboratories in Hamilton, to offer a range of soil, leaf and water testing services. Your Fruitfed Supplies representative can provide you with Hill Laboratories’ detailed guidelines on how to take accurate samples and arrange for the dispatch of your samples. When the results are returned, your representative can then assist you interpret the results and prepare a customised fertiliser programme for products sourced from Fruitfed Supplies.
Talk to your local Fruitfed Supplies representative about the following options:
|General dry fertilisers
- Fruitfed Supplies special fertiliser mixes for avocados, kiwifruit and citrus
- Bulk or bagged dry-applied fertilisers from Ballance Agri-Nutrients
|Hydroponic / Fertigation (Water-soluble)
- Yara Kristalon – for use in all types of irrigation/fertigation systems, a range of water soluble fertilisers to provide a variety of crops with high quality nutrients.
- Other Yara water soluble fertilisers - specific combinations of nutrients for specific purposes, e.g. YaraLiva Calcinit, Krista MKP
- YaraVita Rexolin - a range of chelated micronutrients developed to correct and prevent nutrient deficiencies in a wide variety of horticultural crops
- Liquid seaweed fertiliser range called Goëmar
- YaraVita Foliars - formulated from consistently high quality nutrient compounds with co-formulates, such as wetters, stickers and absorption aids, to control and enhance performance
|Bio-stimulants & Elicitors
- SM6 – proven liquid organic seaweed plant growth stimulant; registered for organic use
- Elicitors, such as Bio-Start Foliacin which contains natural proteinates to elicit the plant’s protective mechanisms prior to periods of high disease pressure
- Soil stimulants, such as Mycorrcin, designed to improve soil structure, improve soil porosity, enhance nutrient uptake and assist with water stress issues
- YaraVita Rexolin, as noted above
- SM6, as note above
- A range of organic-certified inputs in-store such as Moana magnesium and calcium
We can’t list every nutrition-related product we stock on our website, so if you can’t find what you’re looking for amongst these pages call your local Fruitfed Supplies branch – they’re happy to help.
Please note, prices are not listed on this website, so please call your local Fruitfed Supplies branch for current pricing for the quantity or volume of product you require.
Fertiliser specification sheets frequently use the scientific symbol or abbreviation for the nutrient or elements combined to make up the fertiliser. The following table of commonly-used abbreviations may be of value, particularly for identifying trace elements.
|Common Nutrient Abbreviations from the Periodic Table